Wednesday 8 August 2007

Mindgrope

I get all sorts of Google Alerts. Some to keep track of friends' reviews, others to check for new releases from favourite authors, musicians, etc., but the primary one is for Toby Stephens. ( to all the Tobettes for whom that just triggered an Alert as well. Thanks for stopping by the new digs. Please excuse the bare walls; I haven't decorated yet, except for winam's beautiful photo.)
But I also track my own name (names, actually, both my full real name and my nickname), just to see where it shows up. So when this

Google Web Alert for: snowsim



Toby Stephens [Powered by Invision Power Board]
Snowsim - in this post you can clearly see what I was deleting!
... Many thanks, Snowsim & Cupcake! I think I've
got it now! ...



 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.





showed up, my brain shorted out for a few seconds.

The strangest thing is, when I followed the link, it turned out to be a mutant version of the board.
Very odd.

No comments: